H1B Visas for Medical and Health Professionals

H1B visas are offered to those who are able to be employed in a "specialty job." A "specialty job" is a job that requires the theoretical and practical application of highly specialized expertise, and the attainment of at least a bachelor's degree in the particular field as the minimum requirement for admission into the profession within the United States. 

The majority of professionals in the health and medical fields are able to meet these requirements. A lot of H1 B counsels are of the opinion that H1B is suitable for achieving both long-term and short-term career goals of professionals working in health and medicine-related areas. 

Image Source: Google

However, health and medical professionals are faced with unique challenges when they seek their first professional job or the extension of their existing position in this country. One of the benefits to the H1B visa is the fact that it permits an easy transition to permanent residence. 

If you're interested in taking advantage of this chance then your options include obtaining of National interest waivers (NIW) and labor certifications, outstanding EB1B professors and researchers, as well as periodic PERM submissions. In certain situations, the most effective choice for immediate use is the O-1 alien extraordinary capability visa that could be suggested by your attorney.

To increase the chance of success you'll have to talk to an experienced immigration attorney who understands the H1B visa procedure in and out. You should seek out someone with experience in working with fellowship and residency programs within the United States.